Friday, August 14, 2009

A Blogging Break :o(

Greetings to you! I haven't been blogging this week...just taking a break....well, sort of. I did get some sweet emails of folks checkin in on me to make sure that all was well.

This week I have been hanging out quite a bit at the Broadstairs Folk Week. I did get to play two different evenings briefly at the Folk Club/Sailing Club. I met tons of folks and got a few bookings for next year, thanks to my good friend Dixie and some of the folks at the festival.

Besides that I have been...recording 3 more songs for the new album, walking a LLLLOTT carrying my guitar, learning tons about English folk music & Moorish Dancing at the Broadstairs Festival, cooking, doing laundry, hanging out with the Leddy children, exploring Whistable and trying to get my head together and my self restored after all of the travel and killing a few spiders (sorry...they creep me out a bit). I have been trying to get my 200 cds that went to the wrong address rerouted here to Whistable...oh what fun :o/ I have been painting a new painting, making some new jewelry to sell, and writing a few new tunes.

I went busking in Canterbury again, made 50 Pounds...partially, because a man named John gave me 20 Pounds and then introduced me to another American in town & bought our dinner. Also, a sweet little boy Alex, 7 years old, came by on his bike while I was busking, reached in his wallet and put coins in my guitar case...crazy cool! He came back later with his mom and talked for a while. Also, I have been writing postcards to send out to the folks that won the postcard blog...sorry it has taken forever...they will be sent before I leave England.

Anyhow, I hope that you are well. Thanks for reading.

Blessings,

Tammy*





No comments:

Post a Comment