Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Leeds to Whistable to Broadstairs

I came to hang out with some friends from Australia in Leeds, England this evening :0) Ellie & Josh. Ellie and I worked together in Australia and her and Josh are now working and living in England. Tomorrow I am going to check out the open market and then busk on the street with Josh (saxophone & guitar). It should be great fun.

Friday I am heading to Whistable to see the Leddys and my friend Dixie. This Saturday and Sunday I will head to a Lyon's event in Whitstable and hopefully play some music there. Monday I will head up to the Broadstairs Folk Festival and play an open floor spot. Maybe something really good will come out of it. I will play a few shows on the coast and see how it goes.

The sunshine today was a very welcomed blessing.

Goodnight,

Tam*

No comments:

Post a Comment