Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All Aboard!!Come Along and TOUR EUROPE with ME! :0)

For this upcoming tour June/July 2009 I am inviting YOU to "come on tour with me". There will be a three day countdown before the tour begins on twitter and also HERE on my blog. I am going to post a photo, blog, update, new song, poem, funny story, painting/sketch that I've done each day. You can ride the trains with me-I always run into interesting people. I'm trying different foods & seeing unique buildings and places. I WANT to share that with YOU...give you a window into the tour...cool things, the not so easy things, the crazy things...Come along for the ride. I want YOU to feel the adventure, the struggles, the great times, funny happenings, foreign languages and all of that! So, YOU can travel the trains with me and trot the globe and hopefully get the essence of the music and the beautiful chaos :0) YOU can keep up with the adventure on twitter.com ("tammy rochelle"), my my music myspace www.myspace.com/tammyrochelle and on my music facebook page...but the MAIN place is here on my blog page http://tammyrochelle.blogspot.com It's gonna be lots of fun! Crazy & great things happen along the tour and it will be cool to share that with you! THANKS SO MUCH!! HA! Tammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment