Friday, May 29, 2009

I am making a new record in England in June :o)

Well, news news.  It's official! I am going to be recording my next record right here in England! June 15th I am heading up north to Leeds to record for a week with my friend Ben!  It's gonna be an indie folk grassroots album with all new tunes.  I have been so aching to record these songs.  My last release/EP, "Starting Today", was in 2006.  Do you think it's about it's about time that I get some of these new tunes out to you? I do.   :0)

Here are some of the songs that I am thinking to record. If you've heard them, maybe at a live show, in my living room, or on my youtube site , then what are your favorites? Tell me.

Going, Going, Gone
Fire in the Night
Loud and Clear
Stranded in Nostalgia
Baby, We Belong Together
Kenya
My Bags Are Packed
I Will Trust You
The Palm of Your Hand
Safe Inside
Beautiful, Everything I Want
Love, Love, Love
Wake Up Girl
Feels Like I'm on the Outside
Somethin' in My Bones
Heart Bursts Open

Well, here is a photo of the sunrise outside of my bedroom window here in Whitstable.

Blessings and goodnight!

T*
Buy my music here

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited! I like Going, Going, Gone, but I haven't heard many of the others! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot...also, the song Liberty and Only in You are up for the CD Tammy*

    ReplyDelete