Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Video up-Live @ Percy Priest Lake-Going Going Gone



Greetings to you all! Today was a little like the "Sound of Music" I went on a bike ride with my friends and their family through the streets along the coast of Whitstable, England and we were all in a line and the kids were singing.  We all had on our helmets and I had on my winter gear!! (cause I was freezing, geez!! It's cold to me :0) People looked at me funny because of my scarf, thick jacket, and hat.  Lots of people along the beach were in swimsuits.  I thought to myself that they must be crazy and I am sure they thought the same about me.

The sad thing...is that I got a bit under the weather and then wasn't able to visit my good friend, Thomas, in London to hang out :0( 

I wanted to put up something tonight...so I edited a new video that Amy Pratt and I made down at Percy Priest Lake in Nashville a few months ago. Click here to see the video.  You are the first to view it.

You can also visit my YOUTUBE video site to see many more.

Thanks for coming along with me on this journey.  In two weeks I you can come into the recording studio with me and get the behind the scenes look at the new record!

Bless ya!

Tammy*



No comments:

Post a Comment