Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2 Love birds at train station

Yesterday I had breakfast and a radio interview with the lovely Anika Wiesbeck in Baden-Baden.  We rushed to the train, snapped this photo and said our goodbyes.

I took the train to Friedberg and waited for a friend.  I was there for a few hours so I bought an ice cream and soaked in a little sun outside in the front of the station.  After a while I got a little bored so I pulled out my guitar and started playing.

About 30 minutes later these two sweet folks (love birds) approached me and started listening to the tunes.  They were both blind but knew their way around the city.  They were so cute...so in love and exchanging sweet little kisses with each other the whole time.

They told me about how they love country music and would love to go to Nashville someday..maybe for their wedding when they "win the lottery", they said. They asked me to play a few tunes and I did.  The woman has such a love for music and such a soft heart that she started crying while I was singing. They were both so precious and encouraging.

At the end of it, they insisted on buying me a water, buying my new album and they even invited me to dinner with them. I let the guy play my guitar and he played "Country Road" and I sang a little harmony.

They want to come to my show in September :o)  It was a cool day! Such nice folks.  In traveling one can encounter all kinds of beautiful people.

Thanks for reading,

Tammy*


No comments:

Post a Comment