Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Open Skys, A Glockenspiel, and Exhaustion

Today consisted of a meeting with Teenstreet, 3 trains, good friends, playing a set at the Open Skys festival in Neuffen (with a cool Glockenspiel player, I might add....Martin or "egee"sp?), and coming home with my good friends that always make me feel at home here in Bad Urach!  The night was ended with a delicious German beer-Ulrichsbier!

Today, I dropped my suitcase on my other foot...just a side note for those who read what happened yesterday...oh and I dropped a guitar stand on my toe, too....So, prayers for my feet and toes are much appreciated! Geez!

I am exhausted, but so thankful. I am thankful that I have a nice bed to sleep in tonight and that I am in the house of a family whose hearts are so warm and inviting!  I am thankful that my man is coming over to Europe to hang.  I am thankful that my parents will come over to Europe soon, too!

Tomorrow I have big plans, I tell ya....BIG...I am making a new video just for you. Seriously!  It's going to be wery special. Trust me. (wery is not an accident) :o)

Exhaustion is kicking in now.

Love,

Tammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment