Saturday, August 13, 2011

Busking on the streets of Baden-Baden...well, sort of...

After 3 1/2 days on my own at my friend's place (she is awesome to let me have her place, by the way :o) I was bored out of my mind and thought that I would take my guitar to the center of town and play a few tunes.  I ended up meeting a busker under a tree and we played some Johnny Cash tunes and gospel tunes together.  

He told me of his life and struggles in the past couple years and instead of playing lots of songs, we had a conversation about life, perspective and being right-brained.  You never know what you'll come across in traveling. 

Tomorrow I head out to Friedberg (Hessen), Germany to play a show at a girls home with my friend Tess. I will get to see my friend Marion again which makes me smile.  Next week starts the Swiss part of the tour and I am really looking forward to those shows. 

Many blessings to you!

Love,

Tammy*


No comments:

Post a Comment