Thursday, August 11, 2011

I should be sleeping...but...

I can't sleep tonight...

There are sometimes where there are just too many things on your mind and sleep doesn't come.  Tonight that is the way that it is going for me...actually, it is already the morning and I am just heading to sleep.

Tonight I worked on a new song and on a few unfinished ones from a few months ago.  I can't wait to have them in a listenable form so that you can hear them.  Sometimes I think that sleeplessness/restlessness is there because you need to get some things out...I am thankful for songwriting at that point...it preserves my sanity.

This weekend I am heading to Mannheim to see some long-time dear friends.  I've got some plans for the US in fall...so, let me know if you want me to play in your city :o)

Goodnight. Good Morning.

Love,

Tammy*
www.tammyrochelle.com
www.youtube.com/tammyrochelle
www.twitter.com/tammyrochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment