Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thoughts from the 1st month of tour

I have been on tour in Europe now for one month.  My thoughts and things I've realized:

1.  Europe is beautiful and I love it
2.  I miss my friends, family and my love
3.  It is a fabulous thing to be paid for something you love to do
4.  It is difficult when you have a week and half with no shows and don't know what to do with yourself
5.  Enjoying where you are is good, and being reminded of those you love back home is also good.
6.  Meeting people and being surrounded by a new culture is good for the brain (it teaches/challenges)
7.  Learning new words in a language can make you feel very young, and that's not a bad thing
8.  God truly provides

Today I am working on the upcoming tour and also getting some inspiration for another video to make :o)

If you missed the German video, you can see it here http://youtu.be/V6sLUp0eZTA

Thanks for reading.

Love,

Tammy*

twitter.facebook.youtube.myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment