Thursday, August 18, 2011

How to Pick up a Guy at the Airport!

You ready?  This is how I picked up a man at the Frankfurt, Germany Airport today!

Little sun dress, red painted nails, a love note and a broken computer...yep.

Our date once he arrived? ...To the Mac/Apple Store...oh, yes, very romantic.  I know the way to this man's heart.  We got my computer fixed, had a nice lunch, headed back to Friedberg on the train and cooked up some good food.

Oh yes, my man, Joseph, came over to hang and play some music with me in Europe :o) ...and for that, I am really thankful!


We head to Switzerland in the morning to meet up with the fabulous Hans Duerr and to play a few songs in Heiden.

To all the swiss folks that would like to come and hear us play...
Friday-Heiden
Saturday-Lohn and in Schaffhausen
Sunday-Lohn

You can see the info and tour dates on my website http://www.tammyrochelle.com/tour

Thanks for reading,

Love,

Tammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment