Sunday, July 31, 2011

A day to do nothing

Today started very slowly, I must say.  I was tired out and found myself whining and in a bit of a crabby mood (don't worry, I was alone, so no one was subjected to that :o).  After making some eggs for breakfast I decided to really go all out with this day that I had to rest and to do nothing.

After my normal getting ready routine...shower, teeth brushing, etc, I gave myself a face mask, deep conditioned my hair and whitened my teeth. Now, you may be thinking "Who cares?"...well, fair enough...

I took a walk down to the train station and got some sun rays on the way. I stopped and had a döner which is like a gyro with slow roasted lamb, lettuce, tomatoes, yogurt sauce and banana peppers.  


The day was slow going, relaxing and just what I needed.  Sometimes I forget to stop and be thankful for days like this.


I hope that you find some time to do something relaxing this week.


Love,


Tammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment