Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Liberty Spoke to Me-Summer Tour 2011-Europe

The "Liberty Spoke to Me" Summer Tour 2011 begins now.  First stop-London to begin the 2 month tour.  I will post everyday from the road.  Just check my blog, facebook, or my website to see what's going on.

I am little tired from packing, washing clothes, paying bills, and finishing up some details for the tour.  Where am I heading on this 2 month adventure, you ask? England.Germany. Switzerland.France (and perhaps Poland).  

Finally I get to tour and to share these songs with you live! Want to hear or buy the new tunes?


Thanks for reading!  Now, a special little video (below) that proves that I need to sleep more.

Love,

Tammy*


1 comment:

  1. Sad that I didn't get to hang out w/ you before you left, but glad you found a way to get back to Europe. I know your heart was heavy for it. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete