Friday, July 29, 2011

A fabulous evening in Wetzlar, Germany!

This evening was filled with homemade appetizers, candles, cool lamps, guitars, singing, conversation, and a wonderful audience of warm hearted folks :o)  My Gerglish (German/English mix) was well received! (I think :o)

Thanks to all of the lovely people that came out to the LivingRoom concert this evening in Wetzlar.  Tess Wiley sang and played so beautifully and she even joined me on a couple tunes.  She pulled out a melodica solo on one of my tunes!

Thanks to Sven Olaf who drove a few hours to get to the show! I hadn't seen him in 10 years!  Thanks to Conny and Arne for coming out to the show after only hearing me play 3 tunes at one of the Kandern outings!  Thank you to the wonderful hosts!

For anyone in the area that missed out on the show, Tess Wiley and I will be playing a Living Room Show in Marburg tonight, Saturday, July 30th, 19:30 for 10 Euro.  Email me at tammyrochellebooking (at) gmail.com for directions.

FACEBOOK INVITE TO THE SHOW-Click Here, pretty please  Hope to see you there!

Love,

Tammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment