Friday, July 15, 2011

It's the little things...

Well, I promised hedge photos.  No hedge photos, yet.  My apologies :o)

Today I spent time outdoors in SevenOaks working on booking buses, trying to book a flight and answering emails.  There was a funny convo with two workman that were fixing a few things around the house today.  One of the guys was telling me how to do a British accent by substituting the "th" sounds with and "f" sound. Like fings or somefing.  It was good fun.  Practice and let me know how that goes for ya.  In the end he asked for a song and he ended up buying a Cd and recommending that I should get up with BBC Radio 1. Will do.

Do you want to see some photos? Here is what I have so far--The plane ride (beautiful sky) and the first dinner that I had in England this time around (ham, carrots, peas, and mashed potatoes.


Today I was thinking about how expensive things in England can be...but, I was also thinking about how I love the English toffee here and I can't wait to buy some.  Have you tried it before? Trader Joe's has a chocolate covered version of English toffee which is quite good...but the toffee here is incredible. It's the little things that make me smile.

Any good suggestions of things that I MUST try while I am over here?

Well, goodnight.

Love,

Tammy*

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are having fun!! I miss England soo much so give it a huge hug for me :) have fun on your tour!!! Hope you visit soon! :) P.S i love reading ur blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad u got there safe and r having a good time. When is your first show?

    ReplyDelete