Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cast Your Net on the Other Side..

I am back on the east coast of England, where I started, in Whistable. I am exhausted but very thankful. Today on the train and then coach ride home, I was praying in my head....for wisdom and direction about whether I should stay in England a month longer or head home. All along the trip, I've thought that I will stay until the end of August.

After finding out that it will cost at least 300 dollars just to change my departure date, I started reconsidering 2 weeks ago. Then today when I thinking about it and praying about it...I kept hearing "cast your net on the other side in my head/heart". So, then I thought of the Bible story where the trained fisherman weren't catching fish and Jesus said to cast their nets on the other side. Even though this didn't make any sense to them, they obeyed and they caught tons of fish. (thanks for the insight on that Kevin :0)

So, I am not sure where that leaves me in my decision...I think that I need some clarification. If you have any feedback or ideas about it, please just comment and let me know.

Cheers!

Tammy*

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is mysterious! ...I don't know?... What do you think it means, having thought about it a few days?

    ReplyDelete