Tuesday, July 28, 2009

missed my bus & was given a new iPhone....normal day..ha!

This morning I missed my bus in Canterbury...the internet wasn't working, then when it was working the printer wouldn't work :o( Since you HAVE to print off your ticket I was kind of stuck. So when I got to the station the bus was driving away...I was frustrated and wanted to cry...but I didn't. Marketa (a very nice girl from the Czech Republic) made sure that all was well.

I walked over to McDonalds with my luggage to use the internet to book another ticket. So, I booked new tickets (had to pay twice, ughhh!) and took the next bus to London and then to Birmingham. I am heading up to Stratford Upon Avon in the morning to play the SOZO Festival. All kinds of folks come from many many nations to this festival. It is such a cool environment there.

So, on my second bus I talked with a very interesting person...from Dubai. We talked for a few hours, then he said that he wanted to give me a gift. Um...so he got a brand new iPhone out of his bag of gifts and insisted on giving it to me!!! Amazing! I tried to give it back several times and I was speechless. He insisted that I keep it and said that I was so nice and that it was just really good to talk to someone.

Now I am in Birmingham staying with some cool folks :0)

Goodnight!

Now, I have to figure out how to use this new gadget (iPhone) :0)

Tammy*

1 comment:

  1. OK, I'm not really going to write anything about the Ipod, I do not want to know what you told the poor guy who fell on your feet. But I will poing out, however, that you probably will stay in Europe for quite a few months more. Due to these facts I can only wirte you that I wish you the best!! You are nice kid =)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete