Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A long day

Man! Today I walked around the world...at least it felt that way. I got up @ 8am and then went with my friend Ilona to Marburg to see an old friend (and fabulous bass player) Manuel. Then I took the train to Frankfurt, had an hour layover, and then I took a train to Mannheim. I walked around Mannheim for a few hours carrying my guitar. An Italian guy, Angelo, wanted to play my guitar, so I let him. He played "nothing else matters" "let it be" and some Italian songs. I walked back to the train station where my friend Dee picked me up and took me to the house (Dee & Eva's). Eva and I caught up for quite a while over some Bruschetta. Tomorrow Dee and I will be in the studio in Heidelberg. Should be fun!

It's been a long long day...so, I am checkin out now.

Goodnight!

Tammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment