Saturday, July 25, 2009

Grub Cafe-Steven Price is awesome!

I am in East Grinstead, West Sussex, England, 10 minutes from the Gatwick/London airport. Tonight I played at the Grub cafe. I arrived at 8am this morning. Steven, the owner of the Grub Cafe came to the rescue with his generosity :0) He gave me some food, drink, and a place to sleep at his place for the day. I needed the rest because I flew in from Geneva, Switzerland from a show last night, and had no chance to sleep last night.

So, after sleeping 7 1/2 hours I felt like a new person. I came out to the Grub Cafe for the show. Amanda Shaw played first in the night. She is a lovely girl and a beautiful singer/songwriter. The audience was warm and stuck around through the night!

Great times!

Goodnight!

Tammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment