Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ilona->German train->Angelo the Italian->Studio with Dee

Ilona & Me at the Bahnhof

In the studio with Dee Rosario
Angelo the Italian

Hallo from Mannheim, Deutschland! I left Ilona and Bernie's place and took a train headed to Mannheim. Yesterday, I sat in the park for a few hours playing and this Italian guy was clapping for me. I wrote a bit about him in the past blog.

Today I was in the studio in Heidelberg with my good friend Dee Rosario. He is a fabulous guitarist, producer, and engineer! I will tell you more about him tomorrow. We were in his studio today checking out the mixes and such. We are heading back into the studio tomorrow, so I will post a little video.

P.S.-German beer, coffee and chocolate ain't bad...lemme tell ya! They are amazin', in fact :0)

The sun is rising, so I should sleep.

Tammy*

3 comments:

  1. Unbelievable - she DID put that picture up there!!! ;-)

    Been doing any somersaults lately? I'm still chasing that ghost...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...yeah, I like this picture of you and me, dear friend. I haven't been doing any somersaults, but maybe I should. Stop chasing the ghost...it can waste a lot of energy...I know how that goes for myself, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those two pics are so pretty of you!

    ReplyDelete