Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tomorrow-Meeting the producer-Frank- in the Morning!

Ah, the show with Flo tonight was really great! His music is really sincere and beautiful...meditative almost. He played with Bennie who was on keys and sound effects. They created loops while playing and it was really cool.

The audience was so good to me. They asked for 2 encores...hahah. I am always really thankful and really surprised when people do that. Some good friends surprised me and came to the show.-the Krusche family! That was cool.

Well, right now my family is flying out from North Carolina (east coast) to Los Angeles (west coast) for a wedding that I wish I could go to. I hope they send some great photos my way.

So, in the morning I am going with Florian Ostertag to the studio and then I am meeting up with Frank P. a producer here in Germany that I think is pretty awesome. We are going to jam and record a bit and see what we come up with. I am excited and curious.

Ok, I am exhausted. Goodnight all!

love,

Tammy*


No comments:

Post a Comment