Saturday, July 4, 2009

HaPpY Independence DAY!

Hello Hello! I arrived safely in Germany and I am at my good friend, Jürgen's house. He picked me up at the airport! I left England to celebrate independence from England...funny! I had some videos from the 4th of July fireworks that I watched two years ago in Germany on my German cell phone. So, on the 2 hour drive to Gernsbach in the car, I watched 4th of July fireworks on my phone and cheered..not quite the same extraordinary celebration that some of you had tonight, but it made me smile :o)

It's GREAT to be in Germany. Sleeping is about to happen in 5 minutes...got a show tomorrow!

Goodnight and Happy 4th!

Love,

Tam

1 comment:

  1. You watched more fireworks than I did!! It poured rain here from 7pm until 5:00 in the morning Sunday... I don't even know if they had the fireworks display, I had to work all day, all night. blah. Miss you. Hey, I like the album title idea.

    ReplyDelete