Friday, July 17, 2009

Worn Out->Heading to BaVaRia!

Hallo! Tomorrow I am heading out to Bayern/Bavaria. I spent about 6 hours last night & about 10 hours today working on travel details & music biz stuff. I am worn out...mentally from all of the details and physically from dragging my suitcase and guitar around.

It has been really good to be around Dee and Eva (my friends here in Mannheim). They are fabulous people. Dee Rosario is a very talented guitarist. He has toured as part of ADK in Germany for quite a while & now he has a studio in Heidelberg, Germany. If you are looking for a rockin' guitarist (esp. rock/funk, but he can play all styles) look him up-> www.deerosario.de He also engineers & produces. Oh yeah.

Well, I am worn out from the traveling, even though I love meeting new people and learning new things every day.

I am self-printing pre-release copies of my new album, "Liberty Spoke to Me" for the moment, until I fully content with the photos/artwork & final mastering. You can pick one up at my live shows or you can email me tammy@tammyrochelle.com

Bless ya,

Tammy*




No comments:

Post a Comment