Saturday, July 25, 2009

My first French-speaking-audience-concert

Man! I played my first-french-speaking-audience last night :0) Noemmie booked a house concert with. me. She is French & she lives in Lyon...very lovely woman. The show was in an old restored farm house in Lausanne, Switzerland, but almost every person there is from France or lives in France. It was gorgeous to be immersed in the beautiful language of French...no complaints from me. I learned a lot! Hopefully I won't forget it.

So, I need to sleep now...I am in England, right outside of London...show tonight :0)

Hugs,

Tammy*

2 comments:

  1. thank you Tammy for the nice words. =)
    we were sooooo glad & honored to have you with us. we just hope that your adventure in France/Switzerland just begins. and that the story will be long =) your french teachers wait for you to come back ;o)
    and yeah! cast your net in nice Europe!!

    i was glad to read that you could rest easily when you arrived in England. =) we prayed for that! with Sabrina and Cyril.
    be blessed during your time left in England, long or short.

    much love from France
    que Dieu te bénisse ;-)
    noëmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way more brave than I am... Do you know any French? ha!

    ReplyDelete