Friday, July 3, 2009

Heading to Deutschland for Part II of the Tour

Hey! Tonight in the studio was quite productive. Ben managed to get 5 songs to their final mix tonight (after days of tweaking)! Fabulous! He is really patient. Tomorrow we plan on finishing up the final 4 songs and printing a master for me to take to Germany. I will get the album mastered and printed in Germany :0)

Well, I am flying via Ryan Air to Frankfurt-Hahn airport in Germany tomorrow evening. My good friend Jürgen is picking me up at the airport and we are heading to the Black Forest. I am playing a show there on Sunday afternoon.

So, tonight was a good chilled out night with beer, good deep conversation and good Thai food that I made last night. Ben showed me some photos from the SOZO festival in Hungary that we both went to a few years ago.

After the show on Sunday, I can put up a few photos & videos from this past week and from the show. I can't wait to post some of the new songs from the new record for you to hear. I would love to get your feedback.

Well, I am heading off to sleep...much to do in the morning. I am missing Nashville quite a bit.

Love,

Tammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment