Friday, July 31, 2009

Stratford UA->Birmingham->to Retford England

This morning I slept in....needed it so much. After breakfast I hung out with a cool man, Donald and his lovely wife, Nicky. They were my hosts for 2 days. I organized some details/plans for the next few days then went over to the SOZO Festival to hug folks and to say goodbye to them.

After dinner with Donald and Nicky (wonderful dinner with ice cream, chocolate sauce & a yummy peppermint patty), we said our goodbyes and we rushed over to the train station. I took the train into Birmingham and then waited their for my friend Ross to "collect" me.

We went to a cool Stag party for about 20 minutes in Moseley, and then headed to Nottingham to pick up his sis and 3 children. We made it to Redford quite late this evening and then chatted over cheese and toast.

I am too tired to write anymore. Goodnight,

Tammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment