Monday, June 22, 2009

BBC Radio-Live Interview-Cambridge, England & Acoustic Routes Show

Greetings!
 
Hey! I am really excited about this coming weekend. On Friday, June 26th @ 8:20 pm, I will be performing & being interviewed on BBC Cambridge Radio.  On Saturday, I will be playing at Acoustic Routes in Cambridge. Click here to see the venues' website.

The address of the venue is:
CB2
5-7 Norfolk St
Cambridge
CB1 2LD

There's a map on the web site at
http://www.acousticroutes.co.uk/map.html showing the location of the venue. 

The concert starts at 8.30pm. 

It would be fabulous to see you there!

Love,

Tammy*

1 comment:

  1. I showed up, did you see me? ;) Well there were a lot of faces and a lot of people wanting to talk to you, so I figured we'd just catch up later... :-D

    ReplyDelete