Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tour Starts Tomorrow/Photos of the Canterbury Cathedral



Greetings to you!

The tour kicks off tomorrow!!! Yep, that's right.  I am playing a show with 
the Nigel Hobbins band at "The Labour Club" on Belmont Street, Whistable, England.  I can't wait! I will post some photos and videos of the folks there and the show for you.  Thanks for coming along and being a part of this adventure!



Today was lovely...except the 7:15 am wake up.  Me=not an early morning riser.  I headed down to Canterbury with Matt & Justin, grabbed a coffee, met a cool street musician named Mark who was playing Harvest Moon by Neil Young, and then hung out with Matt and 7 year old Justin touring around the massive and beautiful Canterbury Cathedral.  Click here to see the photos.  
Then we went to an art store to pick up some canvas, brushes and paint.  I am painting one or two paintings for the friends that I am staying with.  I will post some photos of them and you can let me know what you think. You can see many of my paintings by clicking here.
    
Prayers for the tour are ALWAYS so appreciated.  Thanks so much for reading the stories.

Goodnight!

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment