Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Canterbury

Today I walked through the streets of Canterbury for a little while...beautiful historic buildings, lots of young people, little bridges over a stream, cafes and musicians playing in the street.  I had dinner at a nice Indian restaurant with some great friends.
                                    (This photo is from my bedroom window..the sunrise)

Tomorrow I am heading out to Canterbury to play a bit of music on the streets :0) I'll have to take some photos of the city for you.  I don't often play on the streets, but I thought that it might be a lot of fun.  Maybe I'll find some folks to play music with.

Even though I am in this beautiful place with fabulous friends, I am still missing Nashville and the folks there.  I am missing my fam, too.  So, I am sending hugs out to you guys today.

Love,

Tam*

                     (shadows of little plants in the sidewalk that I thought looked sweet)

       (Here is a photo from the front of the house this evening as the sun is setting...so pretty)


4 comments:

  1. Hugs to you too! I look forward to hearing more of your Canterbury Tales ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have anything against playing on the street. I have played soccer though =D . Anyway I hope it does not rain, otherwise you can play a new version of Haydn's Water Music. My jokes sucks = S.

    Do not work too hard

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I love the grass shadows! I thought it was a picture of the actual grass. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete