Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So, I spent the better half of the day HIGH...





































Just to clarify.....uh-hmm...I do not take drugs & I am not condoning them-disclaimer

Well, it wasn't my fault! I was sleeping in my room with the window opened.  I awoke to my room filled with smoke and the smell of marijuana.  I at first thought the house was on fire, but alas, it was just the guy next door enjoying natural substances. The neighbor must have been having a great morning! So, I shut the window and was greeted by a headache, feeling weird all day, and eating 3 meals all within an hour! No kidding! Very exciting...not really.  It wasn't until the effects wore off that I realized why I felt loopy all day.  Crazy story...just thought that I would share.  

The day got much better, though because I went with my friends, the Leddy's, out to dinner at "Captain Digby's" Restaurant in Kingsgate, England...right on the very east coast.  It was beautiful (see photos above).  Pirates used to come up to this coast and dock.  It made me want to go and search for a treasure.  Also, I tried the traditional Yorkshire Pudding for dinner with a Guinness.  It was like a soft/spongy biscuit bowl with chicken, mushrooms, corn and cream sauce in it.  You have to try it sometime, if you haven't already! It was delicious!

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Blessings!

Tam*

3 comments:

  1. Nobody probably would have noticed the difference between Tammy High and the regular Tammy.
    Actually I'm suprised you have noticed it yourself
    = S

    We also have Capitan D's in Nashville, no need to go to England.

    Keep the fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! You are funny, Manuel :0) Yeah, I know, I can act loopy without drugs. Captain Digby's here kicks Captain D's in the pants! It's really GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha that's so funny and random, that you could get high from your next door neighbor second-hand! I'm surprised this never happened in Nob Hill... :-p ha. Or, maybe we didn't have those neighbors when you were here... but there's one a few balconies over right NOW!

    ReplyDelete