Friday, June 5, 2009

Whitstable Folk Night-New Videos


Hey You!

I've just posted several new short videos from the Whitstable Folk Night last night of the folks singing during the open mic session before the full show started.  It's SOOO cool that I almost cried because these guys are singing traditional English songs and it was the epitome of a full-on cultural experience...so, cool! Check out the guy with the pewter beer mug in hand, long beard and vest.  Also, I posted a video of me getting lost on the way home walking uphill with my guitar!  The quality of the videos are funny because I recorded them with the only thing available...my mobile phone.

Click here to see the videos

In the morning I am headed to see the Canterbury Cathedral and the theatre in Whitstable.  I will post some pics for you to see.  I met this wonderful folk music-lover named Dixie at the Folk Night. She is taking me to the theatre! 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out what's going on.  Hope to see you again soon.

Love,  Tammy*

YouTube-for videos

Video of what I was up to downtown in Canterbury
Just press play:)

No comments:

Post a Comment