Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Do you want a postcard from England?

Greetings! I hope that you are well.  I just got back from the "Faversham Folk Club"  It was a nice quaint club with about 75 people ready to hear some folk music from the Irish, Andy Irvine.  He played gentle & flowing melodies & some originals & some traditional folk songs.  My new friend, Dixie, picked me up.  The host for the evening sang 2 songs & then I sang 3.  It was really cool! The people here are getting the music and it's awesome to get their smiles & encouragement.  The folks there told me to come back anytime...so I said, "well, I would like to play a full show here.  It's a great club".  I will contact them and see how it works out.
So, I would like to send a postcard to you from England.  Would you like a postcard? Well, the first person to comment on this blog is going to get a cool Canterbury Postcard.  So, make sure that you leave your name and email address so that I can get your mailing details.  Thanks! 

Love,

Tammy*

3 comments:

  1. Did I win? I hope so! josh.corlew@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Josh. You won! Please email me your mailing address :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea! You're so creative.

    ReplyDelete