Wednesday, June 17, 2009

British Folks+Making Music in England=Fabulous!






British Folks+Making Music in England=Fabulous! Yes yes! It's absolutely true! I am really glad to be here in Leeds. I sure wouldn't mind living in England someday for a while :0)
Today in the studio was lovely. We tracked 2 piano songs and one guitar song-Fire in the Night, I Am Yours & Loud and Clear. I'm exhausted, but so thankful and happy.  The guys that I am working with (Ben Mosely, Paul & Kenny) are good folks-lovely to be around and to work with.  I am fortunate & grateful.  I can't wait to let you hear the new tunes!!!

Stroppy & Cheeky are great words.  FYI.

Oh, and hug someone, tell them you love them...you could get slapped, but you could feel da love!  Obviously I am delirious, so I am going to sleep now.

Thanks for reading!
LoVe,
Tammy*



No comments:

Post a Comment