Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dropping my toothbrush for the 100th time!






So, folks!~ Howdy from Cambridge...that just sounds wrong, doesn't it. Well, let me tell you what is actually wrong..hehhe :0) It is wrong that there aren't any countertops in the bathrooms in England. I mean, I love almost everything I've experienced in England, but I have dropped my toothbrush for about the 100th time. Basically, there is always just a free standing sink, which is perfectly functional...except that there isn't any top space to put toiletries, toothbrushes, etc while you are using the sink. Therefore, I have balanced my toothbrush on the edge of the sink while washing my face (every morning and night...of course, because I am a person of hygiene..hehhe :0) and it never fails, I always bump it while I have my eyes closed and it hits the floor..and there is none of that restaurant "two-second" rule thing, because I am usually in the middle of washing the soap out of my eyes, so it's on the ground for approximately 10 seconds. (all of this info IS important, there will be a QUIZ later).

Anyhow, so, I guess if I was a freak about germs I would have purchased lots of toothbrushes already...but since I am not, I just rinse it off and keep on going. My theory is that ingesting germs as regularly as possible builds up the immune system...so, what I am trying to say, is that one day I will actually be encouraging my kids to eat dirt & such! Wonderful! Now that we've got that sorted, off to another topic.

The Acoustic Routes show @ CB2 was lots of fun tonight! I even was given some extra unexpected money. Cool blessing! Edwina Hayes (check her out) http://www.edwinahayes.com was fabulous! We hung out after the show and we are trying to play a little more together while I am in England. Pavlov's Cat was also brilliant! Very beautiful and heartfelt music.

BBC Radio Cambridge rescheduled my live interview for this coming Monday! Yea!

Thanks to you who came out tonight! Thanks for your kind words and support!

Goodnight & bless you!

Tammy*

1 comment:

  1. :-D I enjoy your toothbrush rant. That would bug ME TOO, having no counter to put stuff on! By the way, you've done me a good deal of good over a comment you made a while back to me about just that...that germs can be good for you, to build up the immune system. The Lord is using you to keep me from being too OCD. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete